First Post!!!

Hi Friend!

Thanks for reading my first post!!!

First off, I’d like to tell you a little bit about me. I’m an aspiring author, with several novels under my belt (a few published on amazon here), and too many stuck in my head! I also enjoy outdoorsy things like hiking, backpacking and hanging amongst the trees in one of my many hammocks. 😁 And of course, I practically live with my nose in some book, or glued to my laptop slaving away at the latest adventure in an undiscovered realm. It’s a lot of hard work, but I love every second I’m holed away in some different world. In case you haven’t guessed already, I write mostly fantasy and fiction.

What this blog is going to be about... (mostly)

Stories! I’ll post short stories, some excerpts from new novels, and some updates on the progress of current writing projects.

Disclaimer! Other random things might show up too! Like books that I’ve enjoyed, some sneak peak looks into the world behind the story, and a few dilemmas I’ve encountered and (hopefully) resolved.

I hope you enjoy them and look forward to seeing you around!

Sincerely,
Arrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now We Are Free - Chapter One

What Am I Doing Now?

Now We Are Free - Chapter Four